Japanese knotweed is a fast growing invasive weed which can prevent all other plant growth. It is the most widespread form of knotweed in the UK. Permanent eradication requires a professional as it is very hard to remove by hand or eradicate with chemicals.
Its roots and rhizomes can grow to a depth of 1-2m. This weed’s creeping roots are part of the reason removal is difficult without the correct knowledge and tools. Click here to discover the Myths about Japanese Knotweed.
If knotweed is left to grow untreated for a number of years it has the potential to cause damage to drains, paving, paths, driveways and poorly constructed boundary walls. For this reason, it should not be ignored. For help and advice get in touch today.
- Survey & Management plans to discharge planning conditions
- Act as Principal Contractor
- Carry out PAS 128 utility survey types
- Boundary Security fencing
- Vegetation Clearance
- Clear invasive weeds
- Hand over site for infrastructure and Construction
- Job Done ✔️
Why use Elcot?
You can expect a seamless operation, with Health & Safety, Quality and Environment managed from start to finish to high standards.
- Free up your management
- No subcontractor conflicts
- Reliable budget values for whole package
- A contractor with a can do, solutions minded attitude
- Delivery of completion on time
Our Mission Statement
To gain and maintain the confidence of all those we have to deal with.
To be the client’s first choice in our field of operations and for the client never to regret that choice.
To do and to be the best, and by that practise, to be now and in the future, the most trusted Knotweed Management Company in the UK.
Elcot Environmental Ltd